Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reflection Of The Project 6 - Newsletter

 In our class we finished another project called " Newsletter " it was a newsletter for our school. And so the project was divide by different groups of 3 students to work on a part of the newsletter. So my two classmates that I was working was James & Deshon, as well we got the part of the schools news in the newsletter. As well, my classmates and I we decide to use 3 columns for our part as we put the schools news. And we also used the same font, plus the same size of text so everything can come out similar. In the other hand, like we were doing the schools news we plan to talk about the after-school tutoring/Saturday regents prep James did that part , also the Riis program that Reshon did that part in our school. And the part that I was going to do was both but as a little cover in the in the newsletter. We all helped each other in our group, but like I didn't go to school for 3 days I didn't finish my project. Finally, I am going to try to finish the project if I can't well I had a note of why I wasn't in school finishing up the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment