Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reflection To Project 5 - Brochure

 In our class we finished our project called Brochures and so in this project we had to make a brochure for any person that has a business and would liked us to make a brochure for them. And also this time we choose our own classmate to work with. As well I was working with Paul & Rory on a brochure for a business that was for a DJ Seller Equipment. So I went out to talk to our client and I asked some questions that I had to do in my Client Review Sheet. Also, I had some information and my classmates and me we decide to put red backgrounds and on top a yellow background , but we did that so the text what we were going to use was black and so the people can read it. Plus, we used the same text and same size of the text and we put the information as well the pictures that our client wanted on their brochure that they wanted for us to work on. I think we did a good job, we had few errors but I think I worked good with my classmates in a project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment